Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Blog Feels so Lovely today!

Thanks to Sonya Dykeman at The Library Patch, The Centered School Library has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Thanks, Sonya!
Now I get to pass the award on to to 5 other bloggers. Cool!

There are so many awesome teacher-librarian blogs to choose from...

Here are a few of my favorite things, and the winners of the One Lovely Blog Award:
Thanks, fellow bloggers, for the way you inspire me! You all have lovely blogs!

Should you choose to accept this award, here's what you get to do:

1) Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2) Follow the person who sent it to you :) .
3) Pass on the award to five other bloggers.

 Congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Cari! If I can find five blogs that I read that haven't just been awarded this, I'll return the compliment. What a nice way to start a hectic week!

    ReplyDelete