Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Printable Library Center Signs (hooray!)

Hi friends!

Thank you soooo much for helping The Centered School Library reach the 100-follower milestone! I'm delighted that our community is growing as we learn from each other. To celebrate, I've created a special celebratory freebie. Please feel free to pin it or share it with your friends. Spread the blog joy!


I received a comment recently asking me to share my center signs. So I searched through my files and chose ten of the easiest and most popular centers. Then I jazzed up my signs a bit with borders and fonts, and created this FREE printable PDF download for you!

This download comes with basic instructions about which materials to provide at the centers, and how I use some of these work stations to provide student work for bulletin board displays.

I hope this helps you to either take the plunge and get started with library centers, or to add even more centers to the ones you already have!

Again, thanks for spending part of your day here at The Centered School Library. I take that as a compliment, and I truly appreciate you!



(I found my sparkler photo on Photopin: photo credit: Mykl Roventine via photo pin cc)

10 comments:

  1. Wohoo! Congrats on reaching such a great milestone! And thanks for the freebie! =)
    The Book Bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 followers. I just started blogging lovechapterbooks.blogspot.com.

    I love all your ideas and am glad to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Kelli! I will check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. I started the summer wanting to change my library program. I wanted to use rotations with centers, thankfully I happened on to you on pinterest!!! I've purchased your book and have a plan!

    Thank you for sharing your knowledge, I'm a follower .......
    susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, thanks for following AND commenting! Please let me know how it goes with your centers!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Kari on your 100 Follower Milestone! That is truly awesome. Thanks for the freebie. BTW ... Good luck with returning your library to order. It looks like you have your work cut out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonya, thanks so much! Your series about library organization is really helping me to put the library back in order (and I know it will help our students and teachers, too).

      Delete
  5. Thank you soooo much for sharing! I have been contemplating centers in my library for the past two years, but each time I started I became quite overwhelmed!! This time I KNOW I'll REALLY follow through!! Your blog, as well as a couple other librarians, have been so inspiring! I am sure your book will be equally helpful (I am patiently awaiting its arrival). I can't wait to get started and hopefully share my success with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to comment, Andrea! I think that once you get your library centers going, you'll be glad you took the plunge. Please let me know how it goes for you!

      Delete