Thursday, March 22, 2012

Are you nerdy enough for the Nerdy Book Club?

Hi librarian friends!
Have you heard about the Nerdy Book Club? It's a collaborative effort among Donalyn Miller (The Book Whisperer) and a high school teacher and an elementary school teacher. Tom Angleberger is involved somehow, because he designed the artwork for the page and the T-shirts.

Member of the Nerdy Book Club

Anyway, I had the privilege to write a book review for the Nerdy Book Club yesterday. You can see it here: Nerdy Book Club Review.

I reviewed The Popularity Papers by Amy Ignatow.  As I was finalizing my review, tornadoes were on the ground in San Antonio, and I found it VERY hard to concentrate. Anyway, I enjoyed the book, and think many of our students will find plenty to like, both in the format and the content.

If you have a minute or two, check out my review.

Have you read this series? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment